Friday, November 16, 2007

November 16 2007

Not much new is going on. We are getting snow right now.
It started snowing late last night and we have about an inch on the ground right now.
DY came over this morning with some foam insulation for the vents on the house, but I beat him to it last night when I stuffed some insulation in the vents of the house. Now we just need to insulate the entire crawl space and we are set. Think I'll get DY to help me with that.
Talked to partner MJ today and he is going to try and make it up this way from MB.
The garage will be prep'd today and concrete poured tomorrow. After that, we should be getting started on the framing of the house. Ran into some issues with the design of the stairs, but I think we'll figure that out.
Still need to get the Whitaker up on blocks or ties.
Septic plans for the bathhouse are in the works and that may start as soon as Jan or Feb 08.

No comments: